Date of Birth：Jan. 11, 1977
Institution：College of Civil Engineering and Mechanics, Lanzhou University
Address：222 South Tianshshui Road, Lanzhou 730000, China
Tel：(86 10) 891 45 60
Fax： (86 10) 891 45 61
B. S., Theoretical and Applied Mechanics
Department of Mechanics, Lanzhou University, P.R. China. 2000
2013.8-2014.6: Visiting Scholar, Department of Chemical Engineering of Case Western Reserve University, USA.
2007.4-2015.4: Associate Professor, College of Civil Engineering and Mechanics of Lanzhou University, P.R. China.
2005.7-2007.4: Lecturer, College of Civil Engineering and Mechanics of Lanzhou University, P.R. China.
Contact electrification in particle system.
Computational electromagnetics in particle systems.
Member of Gansu Society of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics (2015-2019)
Member of Gansu Society of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics (2011-2014)
Grant of the National Natural Science Foundations of China (No11472122), ¥960 000, Jan/01/2015-Dec/31/2018.
Grant of the National Natural Science Foundations of China (No11072096), ¥350 000, Jan/01/2011-Dec/31/2013.
Grant of the National Natural Science Foundations of China (No10601022), ¥310 000, Jan/01/2007-Dec/31/2009.
- Li Xie,Xiao-jing Zheng and You-he Zhou, A theoretical study of the distribution of the initial velocity of saltation sand particles by collision. Key engineering materials，2003,243-244: 613-618.
- Zheng Xiaojing, Xie Li and Zhou Youhe. Exploration of probability distribution of velocities of saltating sand grains based on the stochastic grain-bed collisions. Physics letters A.2005,334：107-118.
- Li XIE, Zhibao Dong and Xiao Jing Zheng. Experimental analysis of sand particles’ lift-off and incident velocities in wind-blown sand flux. Acta Mechanica Sinica. 2005,21：564-573.
- Xiaojing Zheng, Li Xie and Zou Xue-Yong. Theoretical prediction of liftoff angular velocity distributions of sand particles in wind-blown sand flux. Journal of Geophysical research, 2006, 111, doi:10.1029/2005jd6164.
- Bo Tianli, Xie Li, and Zheng Xiaojing. Simulation of wind ripples, International Journal of Nonlinear Sciences and Numerical Simulation.2007, 7:223-228.
- Xie Li, Ling Yuquan, and Zheng Xiaojing, Laboratory measurement of saltating sand particles’ angular velocities and simulation of its effect on saltation trajectory, Journal of Geophysical Research, 2007, 112, doi:10.1029/2006jd008254
- Xie Li and Zheng Xiaojing, Probability of rebound and eject of sand particle in wind-blown sand movement. Acta mechianica sinica, 2007, 23：471-475，doi:10.1007/s10409-007-0103-4
- Xiaojing Zheng, Tianli Bo and Li Xie, DPTM simulation of Aeolian sand ripple, Science in China Series G: Physics, Mechanics & Astronomy, 2008, 51:328-336.
- Xiaojing Zheng, Ning Cheng, Li Xie，A three-dimensional analysis on lift-off velocities of sand grains in wind-blown sand flux, Earth surface landforms and processes, 2008, 33：1824-1838.
- Zheng Xiaojing, Zhu Wei and XIE Li, A probability density function of liftoff velocities in mixed-size wind sand flux, Science in China Series G: Physics, Mechanics & Astronomy, 2009, 52：976-985
- Li Xie, Xingcai Li and Xiaojing Zheng, Attenuation of electromagnetic wave by charged dust particles in sandstorm, Applied Optics, 2010,49:6756-6761
- Jun Zhou and Li Xie, Effect of net surface charge on particle sizing and material recognition by using PDA, Applied Optics, 2011, 50:379-386
- Xingcai Li, Li Xie and Xiaojing Zheng, The comparison between Mie theory and the Rayleigh approximation to calculate the EM scattering by partially charged sand, Journal of Quantitative Spectroscopy and Radiative Transfer, 2012, 113:251-258
- Li Xie and Kui Han, Influence of relative humidity on the aeolian electric field, Aeolian Research, 2012, 7:45-50
- Wenwen Hu, Li Xie, Xiaojing Zheng, Simulation of the electrification of wind-blown sand, EPJ E-Soft Matter & Biological Physics, 2012, 35:22 DOI: 10.1140/epje/i2012-12022-1
- Shaozhen Duan, Ning Cheng, Li Xie, A new statistical model for threshold friction velocity of sand particle motion, Catena, 2012, 104: 32-38, doi:10.1016/j.catena.2012.04.009
- Wenwen Hu, Li Xie, Xiaojing Zheng, 2012, Contact charging of silica glass particles in a single collision, Applied Physics Letters, 101, 114107-114105.
- L. Xie, G. Li, N. Bao, and Jun Zhou, Contact electrification by collision of homogenous particles, Journal of Applied Physics, 2013, 113, 184908 (2013); doi: 10.1063/1.4804331
- Li Xie, Kui Han, Yanping Ma and Jun Zhou, An electrifiacation mechanism of sand grains based on the diffuse double layer and Hertz contact theory, Applied Physics Letters, 103, 104103 (2013), doi:10.1063/1.4819948
- L. Xie, P. F. He, Jun Zhou and D. J. Lacks, Correlation of contact deformation with contact electrification of identical materials, Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics, 2014, 47(21):215501.
- Qin Jianhu and Li XIE, Scattering phase function charged spherical particle, Applied optics, 2015, 54(28), 8439-8443 (2015)
- L. Xie, N. Bao, Y. Jiang, K. Han, J. Zhou, An instrument for charge measurement due to a single collision between two spherical particles, Rev Sci Instrum. 2016 Jan;87(1):014705. doi: 10.1063/1.4939727.
- L Xie, N. Bao, Y. Jiang, J. Zhou, Effect of humidity on contact electrification due to collision between spherical particles, AIP Advance, 2016, 6(3):50
- Li XIE, Xuqiang Dou and Jun Zhou, Sizing charged particles by Phase Doppler Anemometry, Applied Optics, 2016， 55（12）：3279-3286
- J. Qin, L. XIE, Charge estimation of particles based on the electromagnetic scattering signals, Europhysics Letters, 2016, 115:54007
- Xuqiang Dou, Li XIE, Electromagnetic Wave Attenuation due to theCharged Particles inDust&Sand(DUSA) Storms, Journal of Quantitative Spectroscopy and Radiative Transfer, 2017, 196:169-175
- Haichao Zhong, Jun Zhou1, Li Xie, Experimental Measurement of Electromagnetic Waves Depolarization in S and C Band due to Sand and Dust, IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, 2017, 16:2345-2348
- Hongxiang Yu, Li’an Mu, Li Xie, Numerical Simulation of Particle Size Effects on Contact Electrification in Granular Systems, Journal of Electrostatics, 2017, 90: 113-122
- Jùn Zhou, X. Dou and Li XIE, Scattering and Attenuation of Electromagnetic Waves by Partly Charged Particles, Journal of Quantitative Spectroscopy and Radiative Transfer, 2018, 206: 55-62
- Hichao Zhong, Jun Zhou, Zhixin Du, Li XIE, An experimental study on laser
attenuation coefficient by dust/sand storms under controlled laboratory
conditions, Journal of , 2018, in press
- Xie Li, Zheng Xiaojing, Impact action of soil particles on crust in wind erosion, Proceeding of International Conference on Science and Technology for Desertification Control, 2007, 1:63-72.
- Yan, J. Xie, L., Effect of charged sand/dust particles on signal of electromagnetic wave, Mechanic Automation and Control Engineering (MACE), 2010 International Conference on26-28 June 2010, 4520 – 4523, Wuhan, China
- Li Xie, Dewen Sun and Jun Zhou, Electrification of glass by fracture. 13th International Conference on Fracture (ICF13), 2013.
- L. Xie, Y. Jiang, N. Bao, K. Han, and Jun Zhou, An Experiment Investigation On Electrification By Collision Between Chemically Identical Glass Particles, AIP Conf. Proc. 1542 , 859 (2013).
- Li XIE and J. ZHOU, Contact electrification of particles considering effect of relative, Proc. 2017 Annual Meeting of the Electrostatics of America, 1
- Tianli Bo, Xiaohui Lü, Li Xie and Xiaojing Zheng, A Field Measurement of Structure and Saturation of Wind Ripple, Benjamin Veress and Jozsi Szigethy, Horizons in Earth Science Research, 2009 Nova Science Publishers, Inc. Chapter 23.