Date of Birth：03/1982
Institution：College of Civil Engineering and Mechanics, Lanzhou University
Address：222 Tianshui Road, Lanzhou 730000, China
Ph.D., Solid Mechanics, Lanzhou University, Gansu, China, 09/2004-06/2010
Joint training at Harvard University, Boston, USA, 10/2008-02/2010
Associate professor, College of Civil Engineering and Mechanics, Lanzhou University, 04/2011-04/2014
Professor, College of Civil Engineering and Mechanics, Lanzhou University, 04/2014-now
Electromagnetic behaviors in the superconductor
Numerical simulation of multi-physics coupling
National Excellent Doctoral Dissertation Nomination, 2012
New Century Talent Supporting Project, 2013
National Natural Science Foundation of China, 11472120, Researches on the electromechanical characteristics and tunability of electromagnetic behavior in the superconductor, 01/2014-12/2018
National Natural Science Foundation of China, 11202087, Basic Investigations on Key Mechanical Problems in Superconducting Film-Substrate Structure, 01/2013-12/2015
- Y. Yang, H. D. Yong, Y. H. Zhou, Mechanical behavior in superconducting composite wires, European Journal of Mechanics-A/Solids, 70: 191-202 (2018).
- H. Wu, H. D. Yong, Y. H. Zhou, Stress analysis in high-temperature superconductors under pulsed field magnetization, Superconductor Science and Technology, 31: 045008 (2018).
- Y. Y. Ru, H. D. Yong, Y. H. Zhou, Fracture analysis of bulk superconductors under electromagnetic force, Engineering Fracture Mechanics, 199: 257-273 (2018).
- B. X. Liu, Z. Jing, H. D. Yong, Y. H. Zhou, Strain distributions in superconducting strands with twisted filaments, Composite Structures, 174: 158-165 (2017).
- Y. Yang, H. D. Yong, Y. H. Zhou, Numerical simulations of AC losses in multifilamentary superconducting tapes under bending strain, IEEE Transactions on Applied Superconductivity, 27: 1-10 (2017).
- D. H. Liu, H. D. Yong, Y. H. Zhou, Analysis of charging and sudden-discharging characteristics of no-insulation REBCO coil using an electromagnetic coupling model, AIP Advances, 7: 115104 (2017).
- D. H. Liu, J. Xia, H. D. Yong, Y. H. Zhou, Estimation of critical current distribution in Bi2Sr2CaCu2O x cables and coils using a self-consistent model, Superconductor Science and Technology, 29: 065020 (2016).
- H. D. Yong, P. L. Yang, C. Xue, Y. H. Zhou, Fracture behavior of filament in Nb3Sn strands with crack-bridging model, Fusion Engineering and Design, 102: 66-73 (2016).
- Y. R. Lu, Z. Jing, H. D. Yong, Y. H. Zhou, Flux avalanche in a superconducting film with non-uniform critical current density, Proceedings of the Royal Society A, 472: 20160469 (2016).
- Z. Jing, H. D. Yong, and Y. H. Zhou, Dendritic flux avalanches and the accompanied thermal strain in type-II superconducting films: effect of magnetic field ramp rate, Superconductor Science and Technology, 28: 075012 (2015).
- D. H. Yue, X. Y. Zhang, H. D. Yong, J. Zhou, and Y. H. Zhou, Controllable rectification of the axial expansion in the thermally driven artificial muscle, Applied Physics Letters, 107: 111903 (2015).
- H. D. Yong, Z. Jing, and Y. H. Zhou, Crack problem for superconducting strip with finite thickness, International Journal of Solids and Structures, 51: 886-893 (2014).